Caragana or Siberian PeashrubCaragana arborescens
- ANPC Rank –
- Moss, Flora of Alberta – Occasional escape
- Global Invasive Species Database – No
- NatureServe Rank – High/Low
- Haber, Upland – Minor
- Haber, Wetland – No
- CWF, Status & Invasive Range – Potential, AB, MB, ON, QC, YK
- Alberta Revegetation Guidelines – No
- The Nature Conservancy – Yes
- CBCN – Potential
- AB Weed – No
Useful for shelterbelts, but should be kept out of natural areas, where it may spread. Dense groves of Caragana exclude almost all other vegetation. For most of Alberta east of Calgary and south of Red Deer, Thorny Buffaloberry might be a good alternative shelterbelt. See the USDA Plant Guide 
 Link to USDA Plants Profile for Caragana arborescens Lam.
 Link to USDA Plants Characteristics for Caragana arborescens Lam.
 Link to NatureServe I-Rank info for Caragana arborescens