Legend for Species Pages
Legend for species pages
- ANPC Rank – Alberta Native Plant Council ranking according to a system yet to be devised.
- Moss, Flora of Alberta – excerpt from species description, or "No" if not included in the Flora. Species reported to occur in Alberta, but not included in the Flora, should be so noted under Remarks.
- Global Invasive Species Database  – "Yes" for Canada, or Alberta specifically, or "No". If "Yes", visit the database for extensive additional information.
- NatureServe Rank – Ranking of invasive potential. Many listed species are suspected invasives, but have not yet been assessed.
- Haber, Upland – White & Haber's 1993 ranking, , for upland habitats. "No" means the species is not considered a threat in upland habitats.
- Haber, Wetland – White & Haber's 1993 ranking for wetland habitats.
- CWF, Status & Invasive Range – Canadian Wildlife Federation 
- Alberta Revegetation Guidelines – "No" means the species is not mentioned by name, but the Guidelines also reject any species that is a weed under the Weed Act in Alberta.
- The Nature Conservancy – "Yes" if listed, mentions ESA ("Element Stewardship Abstract") if available.
- CBCN – Canadian Botanical Conservation Network
- AB Weed – Regulatory status in Alberta if a weed under the Weed Act, "No" otherwise. If all fields but this are "No" the species is not likely invasive in natural habitats.