Cotoneaster acutifolia (C. acutifolius)
Cotoneaster acutifolia (C. acutifolius Turcz.)
- ANPC Rank –
- Moss, Flora of Alberta – No
- Global Invasive Species Database – No
- NatureServe Rank – Not yet assessed
- Haber, Upland – No
- Haber, Wetland – No
- CWF, Status & Invasive Range – No
- Alberta Revegetation Guidelines – No
- The Nature Conservancy – No
- CBCN – No
- AB Weed – No
Spreads into natural areas by seed, often remote from potential seed sources, usually isolated individuals.
 Link to USDA-NRCS PLANTS Database Cotoneaster acutifolius Turcz.
 Link to USDA Plant Characteristics, Cotoneaster acutifolius Turcz.
Cotoneaster lucidus Schltdl. (shiny cotoneaster) appears to be very similiar if not identical to C. acutfolius . Could they be the same plant?
 Link to USDA, Germplasm Resources Information Network, Cotoneaster acutifolius