Rush SkeletonweedChondrilla juncea L.
- ANPC Rank –
- Moss, Flora of Alberta – No
- Global Invasive Species Database –
- NatureServe Rank – Medium/Insignificant - appears to have limited, but measurable, impact in native species habitats; generally restricted to disturbed areas
- Haber, Upland – No
- Haber, Wetland – No
- CWF, Status & Invasive Range –
- Alberta Revegetation Guidelines – No
- The Nature Conservancy –
- CBCN –
- AB Weed – Prohibited Noxious
Rush skeletonweed should not be confused with rush skeletonplant (Lygodesmia juncea), which is native to Alberta.
Rush skeletonplant lacks a winter rosette, grows only 4 to 16 inches (10-40 cm) tall, and has pink (rarely white) flowers
sample: Map data for T. ramosissima