Revision as of 09:45, 9 August 2013 by Lorna Allen
dyer's woadIsatis tinctoria L.
- Occurrence in Alberta – unknown
- Global Invasive Species Database –
- NatureServe Rank – High/Low appears to spread slowly in the eastern US but is an agressive competitor in the west. High rate of spread in the intermountain west. Control by early detection and prevention.
- Haber, Upland –
- Haber, Wetland –
- CWF, Status & Invasive Range –
- Alberta Revegetation Guidelines –
- The Nature Conservancy –
- CBCN –
- AB Weed – prohibited noxious