Eurasian Water-milfoilMyriophyllum spicatum L.
- Moss, Flora of Alberta – No
- Global Invasive Species Database – Yes 
- NatureServe Rank – High
- Haber, Upland – No
- Haber, Wetland – Principal
- CWF, Status & Invasive Range – High, BC, esp PQ, ON
- Alberta Revegetation Guidelines – No
- The Nature Conservancy – Yes? var. not specified
- CBCN – No
- AB Weed – Prohibited Noxious
Not yet confirmed to occur in Alberta, nor ID MT SK
 Link to Wikipedia, Myriophyllum spicatum - "...likely first introduced to North America in the 1940s where it has become an invasive species in some areas. By the mid 1970s, watermilfoil had also covered thousands of hectares in British Columbia and Ontario, Canada. Eurasian watermilfoil is now found across most of Northern America where it is recognized as a noxious weed...."
 Link to USDA Plants profile for Myriophyllum spicatum L. Eurasian watermilfoil
 Link to Alberta Invasive Speciess Council factsheet for Eurasian Water Milfoil